April 4, 2011

Feeling off

I am the type of guy, not to sound cliche or "yeah right", that enjoys taking care of the people I love. I am in the military because I feel a very strong pull to protect and shield others from harm. Whether that harm be from outside or within. I go through alot of struggle when someone I know is hurting or may be harmed and I can not do anything to stop it. It's an internal struggle I go through that I feel like throws my entire world into upheaval. When someone is sick or is in pain I feel that same urge that brought me into the service to help them heal. I know I am not a miracle worker, but sometimes I do help. I always try to do what is right not in terms of religion or just the laws, but in the laws of the universe. I live my life by a code of honor and integrity, and that code makes me try everything within my power to do everything I can. 

We all find it frustrating when we want to accomplish something but can't when our end goal is beyond our control. Still I am trying to work out how to overcome that frustration within myself when situations outside of my control are in effect. If anyone reading this has an idea of ways to deal with the frustration please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment